Workshop: Raising Kids in the Gospel
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
How do we teach our kids about sin and salvation to know the truth of the gospel? Jesus made us new creations with a new nature, but what do we do when we or our kids sin?
Many believers think sin means Jesus either didn’t really make them a new creation, or that their old nature is still alive and well.
But if a butterfly walks around on the ground instead of flying, does it change back into a caterpillar? Or was it never changed to begin with?
If a frog leaves land and goes back into the water, does it turn back into a tadpole?
The answer is obviously no. They cannot change back. And neither can we. But how do we raise our kids to know this and what do we do when they sin? Join me in this next workshop to find out!
In this workshop, I unpack key biblical truths on how the Bible views sin and the new nature and salvation that Jesus died on the cross to give us. There’s so much more to the gospel than just going to heaven when we die!
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How we can be confident in what Jesus did on the cross
- How to live free from sin consciousness
- How to teach your kids to live in the fullness of the gospel!
You’ll walk away from this workshop filled with confidence and biblical keys for training up your whole family to live in the good news of everything Jesus has for them!
Want to get this workshop for only $15? Subscribe on the Spirit-Led Families network!
2) Go to Spirit Led Parents Academy in Academies.
3) Subscribe for $15/month and get access to this workshop as well as all of Seth's other previous workshops!
- How long is this teaching?
- About 45 minutes of teaching and 15 minutes of Q&A with Seth answering your questions!
- What age kids is this teaching for?
- The tools in this workshop will be great for kids of any age, especially ages 4-13.
- Is this just for parents? Or can kids watch, too?
- This teaching is just for parents, but the tools you get will be great for your kids!
- Where will this teaching take place?
- This workshop comes in an MP4 format and is available to download instantly upon purchase.